1. In advance, guests respond to some questions from Scent Artist (Carolyn) via email
2. 1-2 days before the video call, each participant receives:
- Scented tester strips of ingredients for the type of fragrance they want to make
- A couple of questions to consider before the video call
- An educational pamphlet on perfume composition they can keep
3. All guests join the same video call, where Carolyn leads them through:
- evaluating the ingredients they were sent
- choosing the right ones for their perfume
- combining their chosen ingredients via the tester strips to approximate what the final blend will smell like
4. Each participant chooses a name for their unique creation and emails it to Carolyn within 24 hours (if not indicated during the Zoom call).
5. Carolyn creates the custom blends, bottles them, labels each bottle with the name chosen, and mails respective perfumes to each guest.